Linux Packages Updates
The following software packages have been updated (both Scientific Linux 6 and Scientific Linux 7, unless noted):
- Ansys (and AnsysEM) 19.0.0, please see AnSys
- Blender 2.79, (SL7 only) please see BlenderRender
- Cuda-9-1, (SL7 only) please see CUDA
- Matlab 2017b, please see MatLAB
- Qt 5.9.4, please see Qt5Devel
- Sage 8.0, please see SageMath
- TeX Live 2017, please see LaTeX
- TomViz 1.2.1, (SL7 only) please see TomViz
- TotalView Debugger 2017.3.8, please see TotalView
General network and server maintenance will occur every Tuesday from 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM.
The CLASSE-IT group will always announce any expected disruptions in our NewsLetter
and via CLASSE-IT-NEWS-L
, but with the size and complexity of our network there is always the potential for something to go wrong. We will do our best to contain all network maintenance and planned outages to Tuesdays from 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM.
Unless other arrangements have been made, CLASSE-managed Windows systems may be updated and rebooted on Tuesday morning at 2:00 AM
, so please avoid critical or lengthy operations at that time. For more details, please see SystemExpectations
Questions or problems? Submit a service request.